Friday, December 1, 2006

searching for the unicorn

[above is the animation i made using some of my fav parts from the MV.]

i really love this MV, which is why a lot of the times, i use a screencap of Fi (Fiona) holding the balloons as my avatar. cuz i like to think of the song as talking about the things we search for in life...not necessarily love, but other important things...
we search for meaning in our lives, for truth, for success, for friends, for answers....

and to be able to search bravely for these no matter what ppl say is a very good path to follow.
Fi herself, is a good example. i like how she is different from the other young singers....she's very artistic and quirky, i like her style! ~_~


here R the translated to english lyrics, thanks to
61er for translating!!

Searching For the Unicorn - Fiona Sit

The big bird on the tree Is talking to the Wind God
The big monster on the ground Is living under the talking flowers
Monsters Are all out In the danger In search of him
I also Join in Search for the white horse In my heart

In the big snow storm Can ask the fire dragon to dance along
But there is not a way To be with him during the summer
The most weird Ones Still wants to Find a home
Only myself Alone Go into heaven Still scared

I believe somewhere he will be there I believe imagination creates myth
I will find the unicorn
Only need to make a few trips Before seeing him

Who says this world doesn't him I believe in making myths from my two hands
At the end I will be very happy Though the path is full of wind and storm
Mermaids will be singing Don't be scared

Along the water fall Taking a walk with the spirits
Inch by inch To count The amount of paths taken
Where will I Bump into him Don't need the River child to tell me
The truth Can be more grey I can still imagine I'm not old

I believe somewhere he will be there I believe imagination creates myth
I will find the unicorn
Only need to make a few trips Before seeing him

Who says this world doesn't have him I believe in making myths from my two hands
And at the end I will be very happy Returning home with my most beloved
Telling stories by the bed Never scared

U CAN WATCH THE WHOLE MV HERE:


No comments: