Sunday, January 27, 2008

random list: my fav PINK things or PINK-related whateverS

pink used 2 be my fav color when i was a little girl. i wore a lot of pink clothes, i had pink pens, backpack, etc. but though it's not my fav color anymore, seeing some cherry blossoms starting 2 blossom recently, and eating donuts, i started 2 think of some things that only come in pink, or pink-related things that i like....and don't like.

here goes.

i like:
  • pink cake/bakery/donut boxes
  • the strawberry wave JUICE IT UP smoothie/other strawberry smoothies
  • the really cool HK pinkwork.com website!!
  • of course, pink cherry blossoms/peach blossoms
  • guys in pink (casual, like tees, but also like a pink tie/gray suit combo, like raymond cho. really classy and the color combo is great! pink+black is cool, too.)
  • Cheerbear
  • my old pink mechanical pencil and matching pink pen. they were my favs when i was little. unfortunately on my way 2 kindergarten or 1st grade, i dropped the mechanical pencil. my oldest bro picked it up 4 me. but later i lost it again 4 good!!
  • pink lemonade
  • now.com.hk's jam tee comes in a really neat pink/black box. love it!!
  • the pink cherry blossom crest that's on the series' Hanazakari No Kimitachi E's students' uniforms
  • cotton candy (though the blue is equally sweet, pink just looks better.)
  • the pinkish/purple-ish hue of the sky near sunset
i hate/don't like:
  • pepto bismal
  • maxipads
  • dyed pink hair
  • Pink, the singer
  • pink erasers on #2 pencils that only smudge your paper rather than erase!

No comments: