Tuesday, March 27, 2007

my top 20


http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=kate6002&search_sort=video_view_count&search_category=0

u can go here 2 see them all. wow, so fast, almost a year since i started uploading videos there. and at first, the main reason i joined was 2 upload kevin's parts in the movie Boys? and also to upload hacken's videos. later, i started 2 upload miriam yeung's and a lot of other artists videos.

now my channel's stats are:
Subscribers: 78
Channel Views:
4,866

impressive!! haha.

i think it's cool that all my edison chen's videos are in the top 20!! i think cuz edison has a lot of fans online and they also link to my videos at their pages. :) also, from my top 20 are 2 kevin chen videos. lots of kevin fans at youtube, too! =P and those videos were also linked at tvb generation. miriam yeung, alan tam, andy lau, and eason chan---any videos with them also gets a lot of views on youtube videos!!!

i love my current youtube profile pic. haha. raymond cho wing lim's pouting. he is cute when he's sulking, too! =P


No comments: