Tuesday, November 28, 2006

one of my fav songs ever: themesong of Night Journey (great series, too!)


i had a crush on Daniel Chan after watching this series. lol! not anymore, but i remember this was a pretty cool series...with all the vampire catching....and it was funny!

and this is maybe the only themesong EVER that i can start singing anytime, it's imprinted in my BRAIN. and it's been since 1996!!
i used 2 listen to it sooooo many times...i dunno why, it is just very catchy and a nice song, for me. hahahaha.

http://hkadb.net/info/Night_Journey
[here's a link to the description of the series and u can download the main and sub themesongs there, too!]

in case u don't understand canto, like me, this is what the lyrics mean! thanks to 61er for translating it 4 me!!

Starting Today - sung by Daniel Chan

Seen, bump into Somtime just walk by
Feelings drops and bump into love switches and hides
Looking far look close Can't tell it was you
Not happy to go to love will make heart lock inside out

* Hot summer day Suddenly automn wind blow
Quiet lonely Breaking the silent in the night
How, How Are you quietly waiting for me

Finally I realize I have changed Quiet down I use to love to talk to about my pain
Finally I realize I'm really similar to you Each goes forward on love road Too much mistake

Repeat *

Starting today Come let me hug you Starting today Sing for this life
Starting today Try to let go everything tomorrow I love you more

Repeat *

Loved, hurt Treasure you and I more Use to always yell at sky, why choose me
Finally I realize I am deeply in love with you There's nothing more important Why scare to sacrfice myself

Repeat *

No comments: